Dodds and Associates has a vast experience in organizing training courses and workshops in intellectual property matters. We can provide your organization a tailor-made interactive workshop in various aspects of intellectual property issues and their management.
Examples of previous training courses and workshops:
- The Plant Variety Protection Process in Practice. An intensive workshop for commission members, examiners and applicants. Washington DC, July 21-26, 2002.
- IPRs and the Genomic Revolution. An intensive workshop. Ithaca, NY, August 9-11, 2002.
- Intellectual and Tangible Property Management in Agriculture. An intensive workshop for scientist, licensing/tech transfer offices, research managers and policy makers. Sharm el Sheik, Egypt, December 15-20, 2002.
- How to protect and develop intellectual property. Seminar package aimed at managers of small business, lawyers, technology transfer officers, and university researchers. May 5-9, 2003 Helsinki, Finland.
- Basics of Intellectual Property and its management. One-day course for graduate students. Institute of Biotechnology, University of Helsinki, Finland May 12th, 2003.